Class Dates

Thursday 20 September 2012

Cupcakes to Cornwall


I've just taken a short break with a friend to St Ives in Cornwall.

My Favourite Place!

We stayed at Little Leaf, a great B&B at the top of town which has the most stunning views.

Brilliantly run by Lee and Danny, a couple who escaped London to start a new life.  I have followed their blog since they started their new venture and now in their second season I finally got to meet them.

And of course I had to take Cupcakes .... with little leaves on!


I can really recommend staying there, they have thought of everything, and they make the most amazing breakfasts, huge and delicious. 


St Ives gave us 3 beautiful days of sunshine.  Red skies at night over Porthmeor Beach, bright turquoise and blues followed us on our coastal walk from Zennor to St Ives, and there was crystal clear water in the Harbour on our final morning.



I'm now refreshed and ready to start the Cupcake Term!

I'm looking forward to our "Class Trip" to the Cake and Bake Show on Sunday, I'll blog next week to let you know how we got on!



No comments: