Class Dates

Sunday 27 March 2011

Vineyard Wedding Fayre Biscuits


Billions of biscuits!!

Well, 200 glittery pinky ones, made for today's Wedding Fayre at The Vineyard hotel.


Hello, if you came to this blog via the Fayre.

I make Cupcakes for Weddings, birthdays, parties and gifts in my Aga at home (which is registered with West Berkshire council).   I also hold a Level 2 Award in Food Safety, from the Institute of Environmental Health.

There are lots of photographs on the blog, but please contact me for any further information.

I also run classes at Treetops in Newbury, where over 2 hours you can learn to make, bake and decorate your own Cupcakes.  You receive plenty of advice and tips and can enjoy the abundance of sprinkles, decorations and cutters that I have here.

Current classes with spaces are:

Tuesday 29 March - Easter Cupcakes 11am-1pm
*NEW* Wednesday 11 May - Cupcakes 11am - 1pm
*NEW* Friday 24 June 11am - 1pm (Stage 2 for those who have been to Stage 1)
Saturday 7 May - Cupcakes 2pm - 4pm
Saturday 18 June - Cupcakes 2pm - 4pm
Saturday 9 July - Cupcakes 2pm - 4pm



No comments: