Class Dates

Friday 12 November 2010

Preparing for Christmas Fayre


The preparations are underway for my stall at Thorngrove School's Christmas Fayre this Sunday.

I'm making all the fondant cut-out festive shapes this afternoon so that they can harden before decorating the Cupcakes.

I need to shop for yet more butter and icing sugar ready for the bake-athon!

I have plenty of ideas rolling around in my head, but at the moment I am thinking of Christmas Cupcakes, Oreo Cupcakes, Chocolate Cupcakes and Pinky Cupcakes.

You will be able to buy the Cupcakes individually or in gift boxes.

Book Classes for 2011

Buy Gift Vouchers

Order Cupcakes for forthcoming birthdays and parties

Buy items from my little shop of goodies

The Fayre is from 12.30pm - 4pm

Thorngrove School, The Mount, Highclere.


No comments: