Class Dates

Sunday 21 March 2010

The Launch of Colourful Cupcakes



I'm Emily, and I run Treetops, my home in Newbury, where different tutors come to teach one-day classes in Cookery, Watercolour, Flower Design, Photography and Aga Cookery. (www.treetops-newbury.co.uk)


I teach the Cupcake Classes, future dates available are:

Saturday 17 April: 2pm - 4pm
Thursday 13 May: 10am - 12 noon
Thursday 17 June: 10am - 12 noon
Saturday 3 July: 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday 15 September: 10am - 12 noon

Cost £45: this includes all ingredients, materials, recipes and 6 cupcakes that you have decorated to take home. It's a really fun way to spend 2 hours! Lots of fun and sparkle! To book, please call 01635 44850.




I also make Cupcakes to order, covering most of Berkshire, Hampshire, Wiltshire and Oxfordshire, so if you have a special event coming up, please contact me for further information. It's a great way to celebrate a birthday, wedding or party, or just to give as a present. Prices start from £1.50 per cake and a range of flavours, icings and decorations are available.

No comments: